Old Version of 7Zip 9.34 (Alpha)
Legacy OS support
54 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- The BUG in 9.33 was fixed:
- Command line version of 7-Zip could work incorrectly, if there is relative path in exclude filename optiton (-x) and absolute path as include filename.
- The BUG in 9.26-9.33 was fixed:
7-Zip (also written as seven zip) is a file archiver predominantly for the Microsoft Windows operating system. It operates either as a command line program or with a graphical user interface. It also features integration with the Windows shell environment. 7-Zip is free software, developed by Igor Pavlov and distributed under the GNU LGPL license. In the form of p7-Zip , 7-Zip has been ported for use on Unix-like systems such as Linux and FreeBSD. It is a competitor to the market-leading WinZip and WinRAR programs, both of which are closed source.
- High compression ratio in 7-zip format
- Supports all common formats such as ZIP, RAR, ISO, GZIP, TAR, BZIP2, etc.
- Command line version
- Localization for 63 languages
- Works with Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP
- Freeware, use it at no cost.
Updates : 7Zip Updates
Did You Know?
7-Zip works with the 7z file archive format, and is able to read and write to several other file formats. The utility can be utilized from a command line interface, graphical user interface, or Windows shell integration. 7-Zip began in the year of 1999 and is actively developed by Igor Pavlov. It is related to a cross-platform port, p7zip.