Old Version of 7Zip 4.64
Legacy OS support
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows NT 4.0
- Windows NT 3.5
- The bug in 7-Zip 4.63 was fixed: 7-Zip could not decrypt .ZIP archives encrypted with WinZip-AES method.
7-Zip (also written as seven zip) is a file archiver predominantly for the Microsoft Windows operating system. It operates either as a command line program or with a graphical user interface. It also features integration with the Windows shell environment. 7-Zip is free software, developed by Igor Pavlov and distributed under the GNU LGPL license. In the form of p7-Zip , 7-Zip has been ported for use on Unix-like systems such as Linux and FreeBSD. It is a competitor to the market-leading WinZip and WinRAR programs, both of which are closed source.
- High compression ratio in 7-zip format
- Supports all common formats such as ZIP, RAR, ISO, GZIP, TAR, BZIP2, etc.
- Command line version
- Localization for 63 languages
- Works with Windows 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP
- Freeware, use it at no cost.
Updates : 7Zip Updates
Did You Know?
7Zip is also known as 7Z, its an archive utility which is available as open source and is totally free to use. 7Zip is really fast and efficient. While we like 7Z and we recommend it to everybody who needs for our opinion we do believe that users would have the freedom to choose the archive utility that is right for them. 7Zip.com provides a comparison of what we think are the best seven Zip alternatives.