About BS Player:
BS.Player is a media player for Windows 2000 and XP that plays back many kinds of multimedia files (including ASF, ASX, AVI, DAT, DivX, M2V, M2P, M3U, MKV, MP3, MP2, MPEG, MPG, OGG, OGM, VOB, WAV, WMV) and specializes in video playback.
BS.Player, like most media players, requires that the correct codecs are installed before hand to playback formats that are not supported by default. The current release only supports Windows 2000 and XP, however, older releases also supported Windows 98 and Windows ME.
BS Player Features
BS Playeris property of Webtech.
- Display subtitles - Support custom subtitles position, color, font, transparency,... Supported formats: MicroDVD, Subviewer, SubRip
- Fully skinnable - Any shape, transparent skins...
- Resizable movie window
- Drag & drop support
- Command line support
- Pan-scan and custom pan-scan option
- Custom aspect ratios
- Playlist support
- Resolution changing
- Frame capture
- AVI files with more than 2 audio streams supported (multilanguage)
- Support for OGM files, including more then 2 audio/video tracks, supports embeded subtitles/chapters
- External audio file supported
- S/PDIF output supported for AC3 files (with Intervideo audio decoder)
- INI files
- Remote control support - WinLIRC
- Simple equalizer (DirectX 8 required)
- Playback rate (1/2x, 1x, 2x) and custom
- and lots of other features not listed here, try it out.