Old Version of BearShare Lite 5.1.0
Legacy OS support
45 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows NT 4.0
- 4 megabytes of free disk space for the BearShare program and its support files
- As much free disk space as necessary to save downloaded files
- Space for your shared files, if any
- 32 megabytes minimum
- A 166MHz Pentium class CPU or higher is required
- You must have an Internet connection to search, download, and share files on the Internet.
- Change log not available
BearShare is a popular Gnutella-based file sharing application originally created by Free Peers, Inc.. It runs under Microsoft Windows and comes in several versions, including an advertising supported version, a paid Pro version with no advertisements, and a Lite (stripped down) free version. The advertising-supported version has been criticised in the past for bundling spyware applications as a revenue stream.
- View other users' profiles, photos and music library.
- Leave comments about your friends and favorite artists.
- Supports hundreds of MP3 players.
- Send messages and instant messages to other users, while listening together to the same music.
- Highly customizable interface
Updates : BearShare Updates
Did You Know?
BearShare Lite is a free to use version, but later versions are not and so will no longer be added to FileHippo.