Old Version of BearShare for Windows NT 4.0
Legacy OS support
BearShare is a popular Gnutella-based file sharing application originally created by Free Peers, Inc.. It runs under Microsoft Windows and comes in several versions, including an advertising supported version, a paid Pro version with no advertisements, and a Lite (stripped down) free version. The advertising-supported version has been criticised in the past for bundling spyware applications as a revenue stream.
- View other users' profiles, photos and music library.
- Leave comments about your friends and favorite artists.
- Supports hundreds of MP3 players.
- Send messages and instant messages to other users, while listening together to the same music.
- Highly customizable interface
Updates : BearShare Updates
Did You Know?
On the 17 August 2006, MusicLab released Bearshare v6, which does not use the Gnutella protocol at all, but instead operates on the same network as the iMesh client.