Version History of DVD Decrypter 18.104.22.168
- Added: Support for setting the read speed on AOpen 1648 DVDROM drives.
- Changed: Creation of an MDS file is now only 'forced' when ripping to a FAT32 drive (like how it was in 22.214.171.124), rather than when also ripping a DL disc. A warning has been added to the 'Create MDS File' option in the settings instead.
- Fixed: 'Layer Information' being shown in ISO Read mode when there was an empty DL disc in the drive - it shouldn't have been!
- Fixed: Hang on some usb/firewire drives (enclosures).
- Fixed: Error on some 'dummy' images mounted in DAEMON Tools - caused by non standard UDF file system.
- Fixed: Start button still being enabled in File mode even when no files were found.
- Fixed: Problem of the burn aborting if 'Lock Volume For Exclusive Access' failed silently with a 'known' error. People who experienced this problem should really just upgrade their IDE drivers.