Old Version of Daemon Tools 4.00
Legacy OS support
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Complete redesign from scratch
- Support of 4 virtual drives
- Only x32-supported now. X64 will follow
- Drivername randomly generated on each machine (not finished yet)
- Drive-vendor and versionnumber randomly generated …
DAEMON Tools is a disk image emulator for Microsoft Windows that mounts images of DVD and CD media on virtual drives. The program is able to defeat most copy protection schemes such as SafeDisc and SecuROM.
DAEMON Tools was originally a furtherance in the development of another program, Generic SafeDisc emulator, and incorporated all of its features. It is currently being developed and distributed by DAEMON's Home and is free for non-commercial purposes.
DAEMON Tools Supported File Types
- b5t (Blindwrite 5)
- b6t (Blindwrite 6)
- bwt (Blindwrite, older versions)
- ccd (CloneCD)
- cdi (Discjuggler)
- img (not on supported filetype list but may be used through All files (*.*))
- mds/mdf (Media Descriptor File) (Commonly used by Alcohol 120%)
- nrg (Nero Burning ROM)
- pdi (Instant CD/DVD)
- dmg (PowerISO)
Updates : Daemon Tools Updates
Did You Know?
A virtual disc has much better access rates than a physical one in a corresponding physical drive because the reading speed of a virtual CD/DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray-ROM is 50x faster compared to normal drive.