Old Version of Feedreader
Legacy OS support
Screenshots are not available for this software
Feedreader is the most robust, highly-functional personal aggregation solution on the market today. It dynamically reads, collects, and organizes syndicated Web content, and seamlessly delivers it directly to user desktops. With Feedreader, you have instant, convenient access to the up-to-the-minute news you need, without information overload.
Feedreader automatically downloads updates from your favorite Web sites. So, it eliminates the need for you to constantly monitor multiple Web pages, while allowing you to immediately identify and retrieve new articles – no matter how long you’ve been away from your desk.
Feedreader provides cutting-edge features in an intuitive, user-friendly environment. Even non-technical users can view comprehensive, consolidated information from across the Internet – faster and easier than ever before.
- Radically simplified user interface
- One-click access for different view modes
- Popular "River Of News" view
- Grouping headlines by source, date or tag
- Possibility to add and remove columns from view
- Better handling of large number of feeds
- Faster startup and shutdown times
- Smart feed updates - unique algorithm that learns the update frequency of feeds and triggers the updates only when needed
- Nested folder support
- Full Unicode support
- Secure (SSL) connection support
Updates : Feedreader Updates
Did You Know?
Feedreader is a free software that reads and displays Internet newsfeeds aka ATOM and RSS feeds based on XML. Version 3.0 is available on feedreader.com