Old Version of FeedReader 3.06
Legacy OS support
45 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows NT 4.0
- Windows NT 3.5
- Opening folders is instant now. In previous versions FR always updated unread counts if folder was opened
- Feedreader is more responsive then updating feeds.
- Feedreader now memorizes opened folders. So you can have multiple…
Screenshots are not available for this software
Feedreader is the most robust, highly-functional personal aggregation solution on the market today. It dynamically reads, collects, and organizes syndicated Web content, and seamlessly delivers it directly to user desktops. With Feedreader, you have instant, convenient access to the up-to-the-minute news you need, without information overload.
Feedreader automatically downloads updates from your favorite Web sites. So, it eliminates the need for you to constantly monitor multiple Web pages, while allowing you to immediately identify and retrieve new articles – no matter how long you’ve been away from your desk.
Feedreader provides cutting-edge features in an intuitive, user-friendly environment. Even non-technical users can view comprehensive, consolidated information from across the Internet – faster and easier than ever before.
- Radically simplified user interface
- One-click access for different view modes
- Popular "River Of News" view
- Grouping headlines by source, date or tag
- Possibility to add and remove columns from view
- Better handling of large number of feeds
- Faster startup and shutdown times
- Smart feed updates - unique algorithm that learns the update frequency of feeds and triggers the updates only when needed
- Nested folder support
- Full Unicode support
- Secure (SSL) connection support
Updates : Feedreader Updates
Did You Know?
Feedreader introduce users with a convenient experience - without the need for advanced technical knowledge - by delivering the broadest range of features through a simple, easy GUI.