Old Version of Outpost Firewall 3.0
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Server 2003
- Pentium 450 or faster
- 50MB Hard Disk space
- Memory: 128 MB
- The following issues are fixed (only significant ones are listed):
- After upgrading from version 2.7, the spyware base was not available until Outpost Firewall was restarted.
- Duplicate records in the Add/Remove Programs dialog…
Screenshots are not available for this software
Outpost's Network Activity Monitor watches every connection between your computer and the Internet, alerting you immediately to any communications that may be unauthorized so you can take appropriate action. Outpost's Attack Detection automatically blocks network probes, zombie attacks, and other remote attempts to access your PC, using its continually-updated intrusion definitions database. Outpost's Component Control, Hidden Process Control, and Open Memory Control let you decide what applications and processes on your PC are allowed to do and what - if any- outbound connections they may make. Spyware can't phone home from an Outpost-protected PC. Every time Outpost asks you for information regarding action to be taken, Smart Advisor helps you to choose the best course of action by displaying context-sensitive hints and live advice. So you'll never need to wonder whether you've made the right security decision, and you'll learn something new about firewall security every time.Outpost Firewall Features
- Protection from spyware and identity theft
- Know what's happening on your PC at all times
- Automatic, intelligent protection against hacker attacks
- Control how applications communicate
- Understand the threats
Updates : Outpost Firewall Updates
Did You Know?
You got three main benifits from Outpost Firewall, Basic Firewall Protection, Connections Monitoring, Surfing Protection that Maintains your privacy on the Internet, keeps browser protected from Internet dangers.