Old Version of Paint Shop Pro 8.10
Legacy OS support
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- The last version to support Windows 95
Paint Shop Pro (PSP) is a bitmap graphics editor and vector graphics editor for computers running the Microsoft Windows operating system that was originally published by Minneapolis-based Jasc Software. In October 2004, Corel Corporation purchased Jasc Software, and with it, the distribution rights to Paint Shop Pro.
Originally called simply Paint Shop, the first version, 1.0, was released in early 1992. Paint Shop was originally distributed as shareware, but is now sold in the United States for US$99.99, or US$59.99 for an upgrade from version 7 or higher, which is considerably lower than the price of its main competition, Adobe Photoshop. International prices vary but there is always a price advantage over Photoshop.
From version 5.01 to version 9, Jasc bundled Animation Shop, an animated graphics editor, with Paint Shop Pro. Animation Shop is now available separately for US$40.
- Quickly smooth photos by removing digital camera noise caused by low-light conditions or high ISO
- Add words, graphics, and logos to any picture.
- Easy to organize photos
- Change the color of specific elements (clothes, walls, etc) in your photos in just a few seconds, no selection tools required
- Easy to edit images
- Correct lighting and color problems automatically.
Updates : Paint Shop Pro Updates
Did You Know?
In October 2004, Corel Corporation purchased Jasc Software and the distribution rights to Paint Shop Pro.