Old Version of SnagIT 5.2.2
Legacy OS support
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows NT 4.0
- Windows NT 3.5
- Fixed a problem with two separate profiles using the same hotkey.
- Fixed a problem with the cursor not being included in the first capture made while in time capture mode.
- Fixed a problem where autofile naming would not loop…
Using SnagIt, you can select and capture anything on your screen and share it with others to visually clarify difficult concepts, create clearer documentation, and give your presentations a professional, dynamic look.
SnagIt makes it easy to share your captures in print, by e-mail, by instant messenger, or on the Web. SnagIt's powerful built-in Editor lets you crop, resize, adjust color, add text and apply custom effects without ever opening another editing application. With SnagIt, capturing anything on your screen is one click away. At the same time, SnagIt is powerful enough to handle all of your custom capture needs.
- Capture exactly what you see on your screen - an image, an article, part of a Web page, or even the contents of a scrolling window.
- SnagIt's Editor gives you the power of Flash interactivity in an easy-to-use tool.
- Effortlessly embed Flash (.swf) videos into slides, and bring your presentations to life.
- Capture any part of any application that runs on your PC.
- SnagIt is powerful enough to handle all of your custom capture needs.
Updates : SnagIT Updates
Did You Know?
SnagIT outdoes itself in features, so figuring out the menu structure may take a while, but the GUI additions in version 8 are a welcome addition.