Old Version of VLC Player 2.1.0
Legacy OS support
48 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003 x64
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 x64
- Windows Server 2012
- With a new audio core, hardware decoding and encoding, port to mobile platforms, preparation for Ultra-HD video and a special care to support more formats, 2.1 is a major upgrade for VLC.
- Rincewind has a new rendering pipeline for audio,…
VLC (initially VideoLAN Client) is a highly portable multimedia player for various audio and video formats (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, mp3, ogg, avi) as well as DVDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols. It can also be used as a server to stream in unicast or multicast in IPv4 or IPv6 on a high-bandwidth network.
VLC Player Features
- It supports a large number of multimedia formats, without the need for additional codecs
- VLC Player needs little CPU power
- VLC can use a large number of input devices
- Easy to use interface.
Updates : VLC Player Updates
Did You Know?
VLC Media Player has great hotkey support, if you take the time to learn the shortcuts so it can be controlled without touching your mouse. If you're watching DVDs or video files through it, this is not an issue. For music, it plays more or less any file and features an equalizer and playlist creation. VLC Media Player isn't as intuitive as iTunes as a media manager, but it's a much more flexible player in terms of file formats.