Old Version of VLC Player 2.1.3
Legacy OS support
45 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2012
- Fix broken behaviour with SOCKSv5 proxies
- Fix integer overflow on error when using vlc_readdir
- Fix DVB-T2 tuning on Linux
- Fix encrypted DVD playback
- Fix v4l2 frequency…
VLC (initially VideoLAN Client) is a highly portable multimedia player for various audio and video formats (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, mp3, ogg, avi) as well as DVDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols. It can also be used as a server to stream in unicast or multicast in IPv4 or IPv6 on a high-bandwidth network.
VLC Player Features
- It supports a large number of multimedia formats, without the need for additional codecs
- VLC Player needs little CPU power
- VLC can use a large number of input devices
- Easy to use interface.
Updates : VLC Player Updates
Did You Know?
Originally the VideoLAN project started as an academic project in 1996. Originally developed by students at the École Centrale Paris, it is now developed by contributors worldwide.