Old Version of VLC Player 2.2.0 (RC 2) (x64)
Legacy OS support
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows 8 x64
- Hardware decoding and zero-copy rendering for Linux (VDPAU), Android (MediaCodec), Linux rPI (MMAL)
- Automatic rotation to fight Vertical Video Syndrome, GPU accelerated
- New formats supported, like MKV/Opus/VP9, H.265, Ogg/VP8,…
VLC (initially VideoLAN Client) is a highly portable multimedia player for various audio and video formats (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, mp3, ogg, avi) as well as DVDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols. It can also be used as a server to stream in unicast or multicast in IPv4 or IPv6 on a high-bandwidth network.
VLC Player Features
- It supports a large number of multimedia formats, without the need for additional codecs
- VLC Player needs little CPU power
- VLC can use a large number of input devices
- Easy to use interface.
Updates : VLC Player Updates
Did You Know?
Along with the improvements, VLC continues to offer robust support for a wide range of video and audio formats, including OGG, MP2, MP3, MP4, DivX, HD codecs like AES3, Raw Dirac, and even support for playing back zipped files.