Old Version of VLC Player 2.2.1
Legacy OS support
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 8.1
- Fix compilation with older libavcodec versions
- Fix some VP9 decoding
- Fix flac crashes
- Fix lpcm channel ordering
- Fix potential NULL dereference in dmo
- Fix teletext framing code in DVB PES packets …
VLC (initially VideoLAN Client) is a highly portable multimedia player for various audio and video formats (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, mp3, ogg, avi) as well as DVDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols. It can also be used as a server to stream in unicast or multicast in IPv4 or IPv6 on a high-bandwidth network.
VLC Player Features
- It supports a large number of multimedia formats, without the need for additional codecs
- VLC Player needs little CPU power
- VLC can use a large number of input devices
- Easy to use interface.
Updates : VLC Player Updates
Did You Know?
VLC Media Player makes it easy to add subtitles to your video files too - just add the SRT file to the folder where your video is kept, and it will automatically play with subtitles. The interface is functional, but by no means attractive - but you can download skins to completely change VLC Media Player's appearance. The preferences menu is comprehensive without being overwhelming, and there is extensive documentation online.