Old Version of VLC Player 0.8.4
Legacy OS support
42 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Core support:
- Internal strings handling is now UTF-8 based
- New OSD system
- Video output:
- Fixed problems with OpenGL output
- New --monitor-par (pixel aspect ratio) option
- Fixed display problems…
VLC (initially VideoLAN Client) is a highly portable multimedia player for various audio and video formats (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, mp3, ogg, avi) as well as DVDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols. It can also be used as a server to stream in unicast or multicast in IPv4 or IPv6 on a high-bandwidth network.
VLC Player Features
- It supports a large number of multimedia formats, without the need for additional codecs
- VLC Player needs little CPU power
- VLC can use a large number of input devices
- Easy to use interface.
Updates : VLC Player Updates
Did You Know?
Originally the VideoLAN project started as an academic project in 1996. Originally developed by students at the École Centrale Paris, it is now developed by contributors worldwide.