Old Version of VLC Player 1.1.1
Legacy OS support
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Multiple libVLC improvements and fixes
- Windows video output fixes
- DxVA2 decoding on ATI GPU, with Catalyst 10.7
- Various crashes and errors…
VLC (initially VideoLAN Client) is a highly portable multimedia player for various audio and video formats (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, mp3, ogg, avi) as well as DVDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols. It can also be used as a server to stream in unicast or multicast in IPv4 or IPv6 on a high-bandwidth network.
VLC Player Features
- It supports a large number of multimedia formats, without the need for additional codecs
- VLC Player needs little CPU power
- VLC can use a large number of input devices
- Easy to use interface.
Updates : VLC Player Updates
Did You Know?
Users can now get frame-by-frame advancement, granular speed controls allowing for on-the-fly slower or faster playback, and live recording of streaming video. The toolbars are fully customizable, so you can have only the buttons you need in the interface, there's AirTunes streaming, and there's better integration in Gtk environments.