Old Version of WinPatrol 29.1.2013.1
Legacy OS support
49 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 x64
- Semi-Transparent Alert messages available on Windows 8 make Scotty less intrusive.
- Manifest file updated to support presistant WinPatrol window size and positions when using alternate DPI settings. …
Clean up your Taskbar and Startup programs. WinPatrol monitors and exposes adware, keyloggers, spyware, worms, cookies, and other malicious software. This program puts you back in control of your computer with no need for constant updates. WinPatrol's goal is to help you better understand what programs are running on your computer and to alert you to any new programs added without your permission. Unlike traditional security programs, WinPatrol doesn't scan your hard drive searching for previously identified threats. Instead, it uses a heuristic behavioral approach, taking a snapshot of your critical system resources, then alerting you to any changes that occur without your knowledge.
- Removing and Disabling Startup Programs
- IE Helpers - Browser Helper Objects - Toolbars
- Scheduled Tasks
- Services Manager
- Expose Hidden Files
- Options - Host File/Start Page Monitoring
Updates : WinPatrol Updates
Did You Know?
WinPatrol alerts you to hijackings, malware attacks and critical changes made to your computer without your permission. As a multipurpose support utility, WinPatrol replaces multiple system utilities with its enhanced functionality.