Old Version of WinPatrol 18.104.22.168
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Updated Task Bar code to prevent disappearing Scotty on some Windows XP systems.
- Added new IE Helper to detect more Toolbars
- Added IE Helper Type description column
- Include Location of IE Helper in Report document.…
Clean up your Taskbar and Startup programs. WinPatrol monitors and exposes adware, keyloggers, spyware, worms, cookies, and other malicious software. This program puts you back in control of your computer with no need for constant updates. WinPatrol's goal is to help you better understand what programs are running on your computer and to alert you to any new programs added without your permission. Unlike traditional security programs, WinPatrol doesn't scan your hard drive searching for previously identified threats. Instead, it uses a heuristic behavioral approach, taking a snapshot of your critical system resources, then alerting you to any changes that occur without your knowledge.
- Removing and Disabling Startup Programs
- IE Helpers - Browser Helper Objects - Toolbars
- Scheduled Tasks
- Services Manager
- Expose Hidden Files
- Options - Host File/Start Page Monitoring
Updates : WinPatrol Updates
Did You Know?
So, WinPatrol's Host-based Intrusion Prevention System(HIPS) takes snapshot of your critical system resources and alerts you to any changes that may occur without your knowledge.