Old Version of WindowBlinds 4.6
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- WindowBlinds 4.6 with the addition of mouseover "translucent glow" effects for the titlebar buttons, push buttons and other controls. Windowblinds 4.6 has now been renamed "WindowBlinds Classic", and is meant for non-XP Windows versions, which…
Screenshots are not available for this software
WindowBlinds is a program that gives Windows users an option to customize their windows user interface. Using many skins available on its website at http://www.wincustomize.com/ you can change look of you Title bars, borders, task Bar, Start button, Toolbar icons, Windows Explorer and almost every visual change in your computer.
- Skins virtually every aspect of the Windows GUI
- Clean and easy configuration dialog.
- Tons of configuration options for users
- Animation supported on title bars, buttons, and many other elements.
- Change the color of any visual style on the fly
- Per-application visual styles
Updates : WindowBlinds Updates
Did You Know?
WindowBlinds works by applying new visual styles, called skins, across the entire user interface (title bars, push buttons, start menu, taskbar, etc.) of the operating system. As a result, you gain complete control over the way Windows looks.