Old Version of WindowBlinds 4.6
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- WindowBlinds 4.6 with the addition of mouseover "translucent glow" effects for the titlebar buttons, push buttons and other controls. Windowblinds 4.6 has now been renamed "WindowBlinds Classic", and is meant for non-XP Windows versions, which…
Screenshots are not available for this software
WindowBlinds is a program that gives Windows users an option to customize their windows user interface. Using many skins available on its website at http://www.wincustomize.com/ you can change look of you Title bars, borders, task Bar, Start button, Toolbar icons, Windows Explorer and almost every visual change in your computer.
- Skins virtually every aspect of the Windows GUI
- Clean and easy configuration dialog.
- Tons of configuration options for users
- Animation supported on title bars, buttons, and many other elements.
- Change the color of any visual style on the fly
- Per-application visual styles
Updates : WindowBlinds Updates
Did You Know?
WindowBlinds has been downloaded over 10 million times WindowBlinds 7.0 at PCWorld.pl and was voted "Best Vertical Market Program or Utility" in the 2006 Shareware Industry Awards Foundation People's Choice Awards. As of November 2009 there were 4448 WindowBlinds skins available at WinCustomize, with an average of nine being added per week; another popular repository is DeviantArt.