Old Version of WindowBlinds 7.0.1
Legacy OS support
0 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- 60 MB free drive space.
- 256 MB RAM.
- 16 MB DirectX 8 or later compatible video card with appropriate driver support is required for per-pixel, alpha-blended skins. Some integrated graphics solutions and lower-end cards from before 2004 may not be able to use per-pixel skins.
- 1024x768 minimum supported display resolution.
- Languages Supported: English, and Japanese.
- Microsoft themepacks now appear as sub-styles of Aero, and can be applied
- New guided tour on first run
- More textures added
- Explorer backgrounds page now shows the textures from the textures page too
Screenshots are not available for this software
WindowBlinds is a program that gives Windows users an option to customize their windows user interface. Using many skins available on its website at http://www.wincustomize.com/ you can change look of you Title bars, borders, task Bar, Start button, Toolbar icons, Windows Explorer and almost every visual change in your computer.
- Skins virtually every aspect of the Windows GUI
- Clean and easy configuration dialog.
- Tons of configuration options for users
- Animation supported on title bars, buttons, and many other elements.
- Change the color of any visual style on the fly
- Per-application visual styles
Updates : WindowBlinds Updates
Did You Know?
WindowBlinds 7 adds the ability to skin the native glass (Aero) skin to give it textures and other enhancements while maintaining the same performance and compatibility as the native GUI. It also supports adding textures to existing skins and allowing the thousands of available skins to run on Windows 7 without modification.