Old Version of WordPress 2.8.2 (IIS)
Legacy OS support
- Windows Server 2003
- IIS 6.0
- PHP 5.2.4
- MySQL 5.0.45
- WordPress 2.2.3
- WordPress 2.8.2 fixes an XSS vulnerability.
- Comment author URLs were not fully sanitized when displayed in the admin
- This could be exploited to redirect you away from the admin to another site.
WordPress is a state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform with a focus on aesthetics, web standards, and usability. What a mouthful. WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time. More simply, WordPress is what you use when you want to work with your blogging software, not fight it.
- Generates standards-compliant XML, XHTML, and CSS
- Integrated link management
- Search engine-friendly permalink structure
- Extensible plugin support
- Nested categories and multiple categories for articles
- TrackBack and Pingback
- Typographic filters for proper formatting and styling of text
- Static Pages
- Multiple Authors
Updates : Wordpress Updates
Did You Know?
You can cutemize the look of your WordPress blog with over 75 million attractive themes available all over the net differs from professional to fun to crazy, and you can switch themes instantly with just a click of a mouse.