Old Version of WordPress 2.8.3 (IIS)
Legacy OS support
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2003 operating system
- IIS 6.0
- PHP 5.2.4
- MySQL 5.0.45
- WordPress 2.2.3
- Stop direct loading of files in wp-admin that should only be included, for 2.8
- Add some CYA cap checks.
- More cap checks, for 2.8
- Fix invalid border-radius css, props Simek, fixes #10500 for 2.8
- Don't show…
WordPress is a state-of-the-art semantic personal publishing platform with a focus on aesthetics, web standards, and usability. What a mouthful. WordPress is both free and priceless at the same time. More simply, WordPress is what you use when you want to work with your blogging software, not fight it.
- Generates standards-compliant XML, XHTML, and CSS
- Integrated link management
- Search engine-friendly permalink structure
- Extensible plugin support
- Nested categories and multiple categories for articles
- TrackBack and Pingback
- Typographic filters for proper formatting and styling of text
- Static Pages
- Multiple Authors
Updates : Wordpress Updates
Did You Know?
WordPress is an open source CMS too, also used as a blog publishing application powered by PHP and MySQL. WP has a lot of features including a plugin architecture and a templating system. Used by over 2% of the 10,000 biggest websites, WordPress is the most popular blog software in use today.