Old Version of XChat 2.6.5a
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Fixed being able to DCC resume while using the \"Save As...\" dialog on Windows 98.
- Fixed connecting to a IRC server via proxy (bug in 2.6.5 only).
- Fixed a rare crash, if you accepted a DCC using the Uploads & Downloads window…
X-Chat, commonly written XChat or xchat, is one of the most popular IRC clients for Unix-like systems. It is also available for Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X (via an offshoot of the project, called X-Chat Aqua, which keeps in sync with the main development branch and is much more popular than the official version maintained by the Fink project).
It has a choice of a tabbed or tree interface, support for multiple servers, and a high level of configurability. Both command line and graphical versions are available, although use of the graphical version far outweighs use of the command line version.
- Lightweight - Very samll installatoin files
- Plugins supported
- Tabbed interface
- High Level of Configurability
- Graphical and command line version availability
Updates : X-Chat Updates
Did You Know?
XChat is a full-featured IRC client and includes all basic functionalities that are found in most other IRC clients, including CTCP, DCC file transfers and chats.