Old Version of ac3filter 1.51a
Legacy OS support
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows NT 4.0
- Windows NT 3.5
- CPU usage takes in account number of processors
- Center, Voice and LFE levels are synchronized across Mixer and Gains pages
- 'Decoder info' box did not work sometimes
- Slovak, Spanish and Italian translations updated …
AC3Filter is a populer audio filter. AC3Filter - it is DirectShow filter for AC3 decoding to play .AVI with AC3 audio tracks and MPEG2 (DVD). Distributed absolutely for free (FREEWARE, OpenSource).
- Full AC3 standard compliance.
- S/P DIF passthrough support.
- Decode MPEG2 PES streams.
- Multichannel output support.
- LFE support.
- Dynamic Range Compression (DRC) support.
- Overflow control and automatic gain control.
- Gain levels control.
- Bitstream information (channel format, bitrate, sample rate, coupling freq and maximun freq).
- Input/output levels.
- Matrix mixer with direct control of mixing matrix.
- Stereo to multichannel mixing.
- DolbySurround/ProLogic/ProLogicII downmixing.
- Delays for each channel.
Updates : ac3filter Updates
Did You Know?
AC3Filter is possible to upmix any audio source to 6 channels. Filter can do multi-channel and digital (SPDIF) output. It can encode any audio source to AC3 on-the-fly and send it over SPDIF to the receiver.