Old Version of ac3filter 1.51a
Legacy OS support
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows NT 4.0
- Windows NT 3.5
- CPU usage takes in account number of processors
- Center, Voice and LFE levels are synchronized across Mixer and Gains pages
- 'Decoder info' box did not work sometimes
- Slovak, Spanish and Italian translations updated …
AC3Filter is a populer audio filter. AC3Filter - it is DirectShow filter for AC3 decoding to play .AVI with AC3 audio tracks and MPEG2 (DVD). Distributed absolutely for free (FREEWARE, OpenSource).
- Full AC3 standard compliance.
- S/P DIF passthrough support.
- Decode MPEG2 PES streams.
- Multichannel output support.
- LFE support.
- Dynamic Range Compression (DRC) support.
- Overflow control and automatic gain control.
- Gain levels control.
- Bitstream information (channel format, bitrate, sample rate, coupling freq and maximun freq).
- Input/output levels.
- Matrix mixer with direct control of mixing matrix.
- Stereo to multichannel mixing.
- DolbySurround/ProLogic/ProLogicII downmixing.
- Delays for each channel.
Updates : ac3filter Updates
Did You Know?
AC3Filter can process any audio track, much of processing options allows to adjust the sound in almost any way. It is possible to upmix any audio source to 6 channels. Filter can do multi-channel and digital (SPDIF) output. It can encode any audio source to AC3 on-the-fly and send it over SPDIF to the receiver.