Old Version of ac3filter 0.62b
Legacy OS support
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows NT 4.0
- Windows NT 3.5
- + Signal clipping on overflow
- + Auto gain control can be turned off now
- filter_merit now accepts common abbrevations for root registry keys
- instead of senseless codes
- More error-tolerante
- ! Seeking…
AC3Filter is a populer audio filter. AC3Filter - it is DirectShow filter for AC3 decoding to play .AVI with AC3 audio tracks and MPEG2 (DVD). Distributed absolutely for free (FREEWARE, OpenSource).
- Full AC3 standard compliance.
- S/P DIF passthrough support.
- Decode MPEG2 PES streams.
- Multichannel output support.
- LFE support.
- Dynamic Range Compression (DRC) support.
- Overflow control and automatic gain control.
- Gain levels control.
- Bitstream information (channel format, bitrate, sample rate, coupling freq and maximun freq).
- Input/output levels.
- Matrix mixer with direct control of mixing matrix.
- Stereo to multichannel mixing.
- DolbySurround/ProLogic/ProLogicII downmixing.
- Delays for each channel.
Updates : ac3filter Updates
Did You Know?
AC3Filter allows media players to playback movies with AC3 and DTS audio tracks. Also it can process any audio track, much of processing options allows to adjust the sound in almost any way.