Old Version of AcdSee 4.01
Legacy OS support
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows NT 4.0
- Pentium class processor with 32 MB of RAM
- 256-color display adaptor
- 30 MB free disk space
- Internet Explorer 4.0 or later
- 800x600 display
- The database now requires significantly less memory and is more reliable.
- Improved stability during database maintenance.
- Smoother image resizing and scrolling.
- EXIF metadata in TIFF files can now be edited.
ACDSee is a shareware image viewer software for Windows developed by ACD Systems. The current version (as of September 2005) is 8. Besides the usual thumbnail viewing of folders and file type conversion, key features of ACDSee include slideshow presentations, CD/DVD burning, HTML gallery creation, image folder syncing and editing/indexing of image metadata like Exif. It is also possible to do minor image manipulation like cropping, scaling and rotating.
- Fast and customizable photo browsing
- Simple to use
- Edit images quickly
- Share pictures instantly
- Great photo storage, archiving, and storage.
Updates : ACDSee Updates
Did You Know?
ACDSee is the most powerful photo manager around is now even faster - way faster! No other photo software saves you so much time. Enjoy the freedom to find, organize and edit your photos faster, easier and with better results than ever before.