Old Version of AcdSee 7.0
Legacy OS support
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Intel Pentium® III 500MHz processor or equivalent (Intel Pentium® 4 or equivalent recommended)
- 128 MB RAM (256 MB RAM recommended)
- 100 MB free hard drive space (250 MB recommended)
- High Color display adapter at 1024 x 768 resolution
- CD/DVD Burner - for creating CDs and DVDs Software
- Windows® 98 SE, ME, 2000, XP
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer™ 5.0.0 (6.0.0 recommended)
- TiVo® Desktop Software - to publish images to your TiVo
- Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 - for Microsoft DirectX file format support, and to create slide shows and screen savers
- QuickTime™ 6.0* - for QuickTime file format support
- Ghostscript® 8.0* - for PDF support
- Windows Media™ Player 9.0* or later
- Acquire, organize, view and manage your images faster than ever—way faster.
- Save time using more batch image functions than you'll find in any other product.
- Share your photos instantly using SendPix, ACD's…
ACDSee is a shareware image viewer software for Windows developed by ACD Systems. The current version (as of September 2005) is 8. Besides the usual thumbnail viewing of folders and file type conversion, key features of ACDSee include slideshow presentations, CD/DVD burning, HTML gallery creation, image folder syncing and editing/indexing of image metadata like Exif. It is also possible to do minor image manipulation like cropping, scaling and rotating.
- Fast and customizable photo browsing
- Simple to use
- Edit images quickly
- Share pictures instantly
- Great photo storage, archiving, and storage.
Updates : ACDSee Updates
Did You Know?
ACDSee is a shareware image organizer and viewer software for Microsoft Windows developed by ACD Systems. It was originally distributed as a 16-bit application for Windows 3.0 and later supplanted by a 32-bit version for Windows 95.