Old Version of AcdSee 8.0
45 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Intel Pentium® III / AMD Athlon processor or equivalent (Intel Pentium® 4 / AMD Athlon XP or equivalent recommended)
- 256 MB RAM (512 MB RAM recommended)
- 100 MB free hard drive space (1 GB recommended)
- High Color display adapter at 1024 x 768 resolution (1600 x 1200 recommended)
- CD/DVD Burner - for creating CDs and DVDs
- Windows® 2000 or Windows® XP (Windows XP recommended)
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer™ 5.0.0 (6.0.0 recommended)
- TiVo® Desktop Software - to publish images to your TiVo
- Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 - for Microsoft DirectX file format support, and to create slide shows and screen savers
- QuickTime™ 6.0 - for QuickTime file format support
- Ghostscript® 8.0 - for PDF support
- Windows Media™ Player 9.0 or later
- Lightning-fast RAW image previews.
- Powerful RAW processing that gives you full control over your images with precision tools for adjusting white balance, exposure, sharpness, and noise.
- Extensive support…
ACDSee is a shareware image viewer software for Windows developed by ACD Systems. The current version (as of September 2005) is 8. Besides the usual thumbnail viewing of folders and file type conversion, key features of ACDSee include slideshow presentations, CD/DVD burning, HTML gallery creation, image folder syncing and editing/indexing of image metadata like Exif. It is also possible to do minor image manipulation like cropping, scaling and rotating.ACDSee Features
- Fast and customizable photo browsing
- Simple to use
- Edit images quickly
- Share pictures instantly
- Great photo storage, archiving, and storage.
Updates : ACDSee Updates
Did You Know?
ACDSee is a shareware image organizer and viewer software for Microsoft Windows developed by ACD Systems. It was originally distributed as a 16-bit application for Windows 3.0 and later supplanted by a 32-bit version for Windows 95.