Version History of Adobe AIR 4.0
-  [Win8] inconsistent freeze in performance moments after your finger(s) leave the touch screen (touch display only, not mouse)
-  Flash App created using Flex sdk 3.3 take about 10 seconds longer on Windows 7 thank on the Windows XP
-  [Mac]MouseEvent.MOUSE_DOWN/MOUSE_UP does not be fired when is pressed
-  [Mac] PDF doesn't render when rendermode is set to direct or gpu on Mac OS
- [Win8] Certain MouseEvents are either not dispatched or dispatched at incorrect times.
-  compiling in "ipa-debug-interpreter" mode results in PackageExtractionFailed
-  [Mac]Packaging multiple SWFs fails
-  Improve error message when app update fails due to certificate issues
-  when switching video quality, the audio quality changes, but not the video quality
- Due to a recent issue discovered with the last released versions of Flash Player 11.9 (version 11.9.900.170 ) and Flash Player 12.0 ( version 12.0.043 ), audio or video playback when streaming over an RTMFP based peer to peer connection, including direct peer to peer, ip multicast or app level multicast configurations, will fail on IE 9 and IE 10 browsers. The issue does not affect Firefox, Chrome or Safari browsers.
- We will resolve this problem in the next Flash Player 12 update. Until then we recommend users use an alternative browser for applications that use p2p real time communications, including audio, video, data conferencing or chat applications.
- AIR Badge Installs - AIR Badge Installer will not launch an installer when running Safari 7 in Safe Mode. Users will instead see a dialog with a link to more details and workarounds on an Adobe website.
- Adobe Connect Plug-In Install - The Connect Plug-In Express Install will no longer work on Safari 7 in Safe Mode. Users will instead see a dialog with a link to more details on an Adobe website.
- Flash Player Global Settings - When a users launches the Global Settings menu from the Flash Player context menu on Safari 7 in Safe Mode, the user will be taken to the classic SWF-based preferences menu on an Adobe website, instead of the native Flash Player settings UI in the MacOS Control Panel.
- LocalConnection - When a LocalConnection is constructed from a SWF hosted in Safe Mode, it may only establish a connection with other SWFs also hosted in Safe Mode. If a LocalConnection is constructed from a tab with Safe Mode disabled, it will not be able to communicate with a SWF in a Safe Mode tab.