Old Version of Adobe Reader 7.0.9
Legacy OS support
45 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- 128MB of RAM (256MB recommended for complex forms or large documents)
- Up to 90MB of available hard-disk space
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.5, 6, or 7; Firefox 1.0, 1.5, or 2; Mozilla 1.7; Netscape 7.1 or 8.0
- Change log not available
Adobe Acrobat was the first software to support Adobe Systems' Portable Document Format (PDF). It is a family of software, some commercial and some free of charge. Adobe Reader (formerly called Acrobat Reader) is available as a no-charge download from Adobe's web site, and allows the viewing and printing of PDF files. Acrobat and Reader are a major components of the Adobe Engagement Platform, and are widely used as a way to present information with a fixed layout similar to a paper publication.
Several other PDF-editing programs allow some minimal editing and adding of features to documents, and come with other modules including a printer driver to create PDF files.
Adobe Reader Features
- Better protection of your workflows and transactions
- Adobe PDF is the global standard for trusted distribution and viewing of information.
- Capture web pages
- Save in Microsoft Word
- Track reviews and manage comments
Updates : Adobe Reader Updates
Did You Know?
Use Adobe Reader to view, search, digitally sign, verify, print, and collaborate on Adobe PDF files.