Old Version of Adobe Reader XI 11.0
Legacy OS support
0 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 x64
- Windows Server 2012
- 1.3GHz or faster processor
- Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 3 for 32 bit or Service Pack 2 for 64 bit; Windows Server® 2003 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows Server 2008 or 2008 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit)
- 256MB of RAM (512MB recommended)
- 320MB of available hard-disk space
- 1024x768 screen resolution
- Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, or 10; Firefox Extended Support Release; Chrome
Adobe Acrobat was the first software to support Adobe Systems' Portable Document Format (PDF). It is a family of software, some commercial and some free of charge. Adobe Reader (formerly called Acrobat Reader) is available as a no-charge download from Adobe's web site, and allows the viewing and printing of PDF files. Acrobat and Reader are a major components of the Adobe Engagement Platform, and are widely used as a way to present information with a fixed layout similar to a paper publication.
Several other PDF-editing programs allow some minimal editing and adding of features to documents, and come with other modules including a printer driver to create PDF files.
Adobe Reader Features
- Better protection of your workflows and transactions
- Adobe PDF is the global standard for trusted distribution and viewing of information.
- Capture web pages
- Save in Microsoft Word
- Track reviews and manage comments
Updates : Adobe Reader Updates
Did You Know?
Adobe Reader software is the global standard for electronic document sharing. It is the only PDF file viewer that can open and interact with all PDF documents.