Old Version of AIMP Player 3.50 Build 1277
Legacy OS support
43 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003 x64
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 x64
- Windows Server 2012
- Common: Performance has been increased
- Common: Player no longer supports configuration files from AIMP2
- Common: Added support of long pathname (more than 260 characters), only for Windows Vista and newer
- Common: Settings…
Screenshots are not available for this software
AIMP is a full-featured free music player designed with sound quality and wide, customizable functionality in mind. Over twenty audio formats are supported. Audio is processed in 32-bit for crystal-clear sound. The player features an 18-band graphics equalizer with extra built-in sound effects. You can extend the existing functionality adding Input, DSP and Gen plug-ins from Winamp. All local and global hotkeys are customizable. It also has a full Unicode support. You can convert AudioCD to MP3, OGG, WAV or WMA. Similarly, you can grab sound from any audio device on your PC to MP3, OGG, WAV or WMA formats.
- Usage of multiple playlists at once
- Support for functionality enhancement modules - You can add new features and expand existing, connect such plugins as Input, Gen, DSP from Winamp
- Shutting down the computer - You can sleep under favorite music, setting the timer to switch off the computer.
- Online radio - Listen and save!
- Creation of bookmarks and playback queue
- Hot keys - Set up local and global hotkeys to your taste!
- Multilingual interface
- Multiuser mode - Several users are using one computer? That's not a problem.
- Full Unicode support
- File search - Search files on all open playlists
- Flexible program settings
- Small size of program distribution
- Audio Converter - Allows you to convert music from a variety of formats to wma, mp3, wav, ogg
- Audio Grabber - You can convert AudioCD (CDA) in MP3, OGG, WAV or WMA
- Soung Recorder - Allows you to write sound from any audio device in your system and save as mp3, ogg, wav and wma files
- Tag Editor - You can easily edit tags of audio files, rename group of files, sort out by required template or apply tags' values to a group of files.
- Audio Library - Represents the organizer of music files, which allows you to easily sort your music, mark listened audios.
Updates : AIMP Player Updates
Did You Know?
AIMP was written by Russian developer Artem Izmaylov, he released the first version of AIMP with the name "AIMP Classic" on August 8, 2006.