Old Version of AntiVir Free Anti-Virus 220.127.116.115
Legacy OS support
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- At least 150 MB of free hard disk memory space (more if using quarantine for temporary storage)
- At least 512 MB RAM under Windows XP
- At least 1024 MB RAM under Windows Vista, Windows 7
- For the program installation: Administrator rights
- For all installations: Windows Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher
- Internet connection where appropriate (see Installation)
- Change log not available
AntiVir PersonalEdition Classic is a freeware. This application is for personal usage only. Like most antiviruses, it both scans disk for viruses and runs as a background process, checking each opened and closed file. It also performs Internet updates, occasionally opening a window suggesting to buy AntiVir PersonalEdition Premium.
- Free of Charge
- Affective protection against virus
- Easy to use layout
- Daily new automatic virus updates
Updates : Avira Antivirus Updates
Did You Know?
When Antivir installed, Trojans download rogue application and displays fake security alerts. Those fake security alerts or notifications will state that your computer is infected, for example: "Warning! Identity theft attempt detected".