Version History of Audacity 1.3.3
- Import of audio from QuickTime (mov, aac, m4a) files now supported on OS X.
- Broadcast Wave Format (BWF) wave files can now be imported.
- Metadata can be added to OGG files.
- Improved Export option selection.
- Additional export options added to MP3 and FLAC file formats.
- Command line exporter now supported on Windows and OS X.
- EQ effect
- Responsiveness improved.
- Several enhancements added.
- Batch support added.
- New Auto Duck effect
- Added previewing to AudioUnit effects.
- Much improved Noise Removal effect
- Effects previewing can now be canceled.
- New DTMF Tone Generator effect
- Additional options available in Noise effect.
- Improved the Tone Generation effects.
- New built-in screen capture utility
- Major speed improvement in Spectrogram rendering
- Increased support for drag and drop on OS X.
- Support added for building against wxWidgets 2.8.x.
- Can now open multiple Audacity Projects at once from Explorer on Windows.
- Improved main window sliders.
- New support for snapping while selecting and sliding
- Improved track focus handling and visual feedback.
- Speed improvements and handling of resizing/zooming in tracks
- Spectrum view can now be zoomed.
- New internal file cache to improve handling of project files over networks
- Many improvements to language specific translations
- Numerous stability improvements