Old Version of Audacity 1.3.6
Legacy OS support
44 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- FFmpeg support (downloadable separately) permits import and export of a much wider range of file formats, including WMA, M4A and AC3, plus import of audio from video files
Audacity is a free, easy-to-use audio editor and recorder for Windows, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux, and other operating systems. Audacity can record live audio through a microphone or mixer, or digitize recordings from cassette tapes, vinyl records, or minidiscs. With some sound cards, it can also capture streaming audio.
- Record live audio.
- Edit Ogg Vorbis, MP3, and WAV sound files.
- Record from microphone, line input, or other sources.
- Change the pitch without altering the tempo, or vice-versa.
- Record and edit 16-bit, 24-bit, and 32-bit (floating point) samples.
- Add new effects with LADSPA plugins.
Updates : Audacity Updates
Did You Know?
Audacity is a fast multi-track audio editor and recorder for Linux, BSD, Mac OS, and Windows. Supports WAV, AIFF, Ogg, and MP3 formats. Features include envelope editing, mixing, built-in effects and plug-ins, all with unlimited undo.