Old Version of Audacity 1.2.1
Legacy OS support
40 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- The following translations have been added or updated: Finnish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Russian.
- Fix a bug that could cause data to be lost when pasting audio from one project into another, after the…
Audacity is a free, easy-to-use audio editor and recorder for Windows, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux, and other operating systems. Audacity can record live audio through a microphone or mixer, or digitize recordings from cassette tapes, vinyl records, or minidiscs. With some sound cards, it can also capture streaming audio.
- Record live audio.
- Edit Ogg Vorbis, MP3, and WAV sound files.
- Record from microphone, line input, or other sources.
- Change the pitch without altering the tempo, or vice-versa.
- Record and edit 16-bit, 24-bit, and 32-bit (floating point) samples.
- Add new effects with LADSPA plugins.
Updates : Audacity Updates
Did You Know?
it was created by Dominic Mazzoni while he was a graduate student at Carnegie Mellon University. Mazzoni now works at Google, but is still the main developer and maintainer of Audacity, with help from many others around the world.