Disk Defrag is a vital maintenance tool that will improve your PC's performance by defragmenting and re-arranging files on your disk. Auslogics Disk Defrag is a shareware software application intended to defragment files and folders on a hard drive, consolidate free space and optimize file placement using different criteria.
Auslogics Disk Defrag Features
- Places system files to the faster part of the disk, minimizing the time needed for the hard drive to access them.
- Merges scattered pieces of free space into a contiguous block, preventing fragmentation of newly created files.
- Can save your time by defragmenting only the files you want instead of defragmenting the entire hard drive.
- Can be set to start defragmentation automatically when computer has been idle for 15 minutes.
- Shows you the list of all fragmented files and their clusters location on the disk after performing disk analysis.
- Minimizes growth of the VSS storage area and reduces the chance of overwriting previous VSS snapshots.