Old Version of Auslogics Disk Defrag 22.214.171.124
Legacy OS support
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- Windows 8
- Windows 8 x64
- Windows 8.1
- fixed a critical bug that could cause significant performance loss on certain systems running Windows 8.1;
- improved program stability;
- improved program launch speed.
Screenshots are not available for this software
Disk Defrag is a vital maintenance tool that will improve your PC's performance by defragmenting and re-arranging files on your disk. Auslogics Disk Defrag is a shareware software application intended to defragment files and folders on a hard drive, consolidate free space and optimize file placement using different criteria.
Auslogics Disk Defrag Features
- Places system files to the faster part of the disk, minimizing the time needed for the hard drive to access them.
- Merges scattered pieces of free space into a contiguous block, preventing fragmentation of newly created files.
- Can save your time by defragmenting only the files you want instead of defragmenting the entire hard drive.
- Can be set to start defragmentation automatically when computer has been idle for 15 minutes.
- Shows you the list of all fragmented files and their clusters location on the disk after performing disk analysis.
- Minimizes growth of the VSS storage area and reduces the chance of overwriting previous VSS snapshots.
Updates : Auslogics Disk Defrag Updates
Did You Know?
From its first release in 2007, the program has been tested and reviewed by numerous software distribution and analysis editions, both online and in print. It received the highest 5-star rating from CNet, SuperShareware, as well as Editor’s Choice award from Softpedia, Free Downloads Center, Download3K, TechSupportAlert.com and a number of other independent reviewers.