Old Version of Azureus 184.108.40.206
Legacy OS support
40 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows NT 4.0
- Windows NT 3.5
- Core | Client support for the 'trackerid' announce extension
- Core | Client support for the 'min interval' announce extension
- Core | Added options to disable scrape entirely or just for non-running torrents…
Azureus is a Java based BitTorrent client, with support for I2P and Tor anonymous communication protocols. It currently supports Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Unix. Azureus was started at Sourceforge.net mostly to experiment with the Standard Widget Toolkit from Eclipse, in June 2003. It is possibly the most popular of all BitTorrent clients.
Azureus allows the user to download multiple files in a single graphical user interface (GUI). The program also features detailed statistics and a large number of user-configurable settings. While downloading a torrent, the user can view many different statistics.
- Multiple torrent downloads
- Upload and download speed limiting, both globally and per torrent
- Advanced seeding rules
- Adjustable disk cache
- Only uses one port for all the torrents
- UPnP sets the forward on your router
- Can use a proxy, for both tracker and peer communications
- Fast resume
- Can set a default download dir and move completed files
- Can import torrents automatically from a set dir
- Highly customizable interface
- IRC plugin included for quick help
- Embedded tracker, host your own torrents, automate your shares (periodic scanning of a dir)...
- Distributed Hash Table: host on it a completely decentralised torrent and/or benefit from it when the tracker is offline.
Updates : Azureus Updates
Did You Know?
Azureus is available now on iPhone, iPod, Apple TV, Xbox 360, Playstation 3, PSP and TiVo