Old Version of Azureus Vuze 220.127.116.11a
Legacy OS support
45 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows NT 4.0
- Windows NT 3.5
- UI | Prevent main window from popping up when adding a torrent and "Add Torrent Silently" set
- UI | Ensure that the correct progress reports are passed to listeners
- UI | Fixed bug whereby the…
Azureus is a Java based BitTorrent client, with support for I2P and Tor anonymous communication protocols. It currently supports Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Unix. Azureus was started at Sourceforge.net mostly to experiment with the Standard Widget Toolkit from Eclipse, in June 2003. It is possibly the most popular of all BitTorrent clients.
Azureus allows the user to download multiple files in a single graphical user interface (GUI). The program also features detailed statistics and a large number of user-configurable settings. While downloading a torrent, the user can view many different statistics.
- Multiple torrent downloads
- Upload and download speed limiting, both globally and per torrent
- Advanced seeding rules
- Adjustable disk cache
- Only uses one port for all the torrents
- UPnP sets the forward on your router
- Can use a proxy, for both tracker and peer communications
- Fast resume
- Can set a default download dir and move completed files
- Can import torrents automatically from a set dir
- Highly customizable interface
- IRC plugin included for quick help
- Embedded tracker, host your own torrents, automate your shares (periodic scanning of a dir)...
- Distributed Hash Table: host on it a completely decentralised torrent and/or benefit from it when the tracker is offline.
Updates : Azureus Updates
Did You Know?
Using Azureus, discover high quality content on the Vuze HD network