Old Version of Comodo Firewall 188.8.131.526
Legacy OS support
37 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows 7
- Windows 7 x64
- 533MHz processor or better.
- 64 MB RAM or better.
- 55 MB hard disk space for 32-bit versions and 75 MB for 64-bit versions
- VPN Clients can now connect to VPN servers;
- cmdagent.exe no longer consumes 100% CPU;
- System reboot no longer takes too long when CFP is installed with some other security software, e.g. avast!;
- CFP can now find the…
Comodo's award-winning firewall provides users with prevention-based PC protection that slams the door shut on viruses, malware, and hackers.
Comodo Firewall Pro introduces the next evolution in computer security: Default Deny Protection (DDP). What is DDP? Most security programs maintain a list of known malware, and use that list to decide which applications and files shouldn't access a PC. The problem here is obvious. What if the list of malware is missing some entries, or isn't up to date? DDP fixes this problem to ensure complete security. The firewall references a list of over two million known PC-friendly applications. If a file that is not on this safe-list knocks on your PC's door, the Firewall immediately alerts you to the possibility of attacking malware. All this occurs before the malware infects your computer. It's prevention-based security, the only way to keep PCs totally safe.
Comodo Firewall Features:
- Easily understood and informative alerts
- No complex configuration issues - perfect for amateur users
- Lots of configuration options let techies configure things just as they like
- DDP-based security keeps you informed and PCs safe
- Quickly learns user behavior to deliver personalized protection
- User-friendly, attractive graphical interface
Updates : Comodo Firewall Updates
Did You Know?
Comodo Firewall remembers which software is allowed to operate and changes its alerts accordingly.