Old Version of CPU-Z 1.54 (Windows 98)
Legacy OS support
39 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 98
- Windows 98 SE
- Intel Core i7-880, Core i5-680, Core i3-550 processors.
- Intel Xeon 5600 line (32nm) processors.
- AMD Phenom II X6, Sempron II, Turion II, Turion II Ultra and Athlon II Mobile "Caspian" processors.
- NVIDIA GeForce…
CPU-Z is a freeware that gathers information on some of the main devices of your system.
- Name and number.
- Core stepping and process.
- Core voltage.
- Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.
- Supported instruction sets.
- Cache information.
- Vendor, model and revision.
- BIOS model and date.
- Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
- Graphic interface.
- Frequency and timings.
- Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial number, timings table.
- Windows and DirectX version.
Updates : CPU-Z Updates
Did You Know?
CPU-Z is more in-depth in almost all areas than the tools provided in the Windows OS to identify various hardware components, and thus assists in identifying certain components without opening the case; particularly the core revision and RAM clock rate.