Old Version of CPU-Z 1.56 (Windows 98)
Legacy OS support
41 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 98
- Windows 98 SE
- Intel Core i3/i5/i7 "2000" serie processors (Sandy Bridge) with new logos.
- Intel Core i7 970 "Gulftown".
- Intel P67 chipset.
- AMD Phenom II, Athlon II and Sempron II "Caspian" processors. …
CPU-Z is a freeware that gathers information on some of the main devices of your system.
- Name and number.
- Core stepping and process.
- Core voltage.
- Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.
- Supported instruction sets.
- Cache information.
- Vendor, model and revision.
- BIOS model and date.
- Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and sensor.
- Graphic interface.
- Frequency and timings.
- Module(s) specification using SPD (Serial Presence Detect) : vendor, serial number, timings table.
- Windows and DirectX version.
Updates : CPU-Z Updates
Did You Know?
The ability to document clock speed makes it an important tool for motherboard overclockers, as a way of proving the CPU speeds achieved by various experiments.