Old Version of Daemon Tools Lite 4.40.1
Legacy OS support
45 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Even better main window;
- DAEMON Tools driver (Basic Emulation) for working without SPTD;
- SPTD 1.76 (Advanced Emulation);
- Support of Portable Installation;
- Authorization request when mounting…
DAEMON Tools is a disk image emulator for Microsoft Windows that mounts images of DVD and CD media on virtual drives. The program is able to defeat most copy protection schemes such as SafeDisc and SecuROM.
DAEMON Tools was originally a furtherance in the development of another program, Generic SafeDisc emulator, and incorporated all of its features. It is currently being developed and distributed by DAEMON's Home and is free for non-commercial purposes.
DAEMON Tools Supported File Types
- b5t (Blindwrite 5)
- b6t (Blindwrite 6)
- bwt (Blindwrite, older versions)
- ccd (CloneCD)
- cdi (Discjuggler)
- img (not on supported filetype list but may be used through All files (*.*))
- mds/mdf (Media Descriptor File) (Commonly used by Alcohol 120%)
- nrg (Nero Burning ROM)
- pdi (Instant CD/DVD)
- dmg (PowerISO)
Updates : Daemon Tools Updates
Did You Know?
With DAEMON Tools you can back up your physical CD/DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray discs into “virtual discs” or so called “disc image” files, which run directly on your hard drive. You can also work with images created by other burning programs! DAEMON Tools supports variety of image types. Use CD/DVD image converter to have one format images in your Image Catalog!