Version History of DC Plus Plus 0.828
Among a plethora of improvements and bug fixes, DC++ 0.828 includes
the following major enhancements over DC++ 0.811:
- Expandable transfer and search lists.
- HTTP downloads in the transfer list.
- 64-bit version of DC++ (the installer installs it automagically).
- Plugins are ready to go! They come packaged as .dcext files.
- And most of all, many tweaks here and there to make your DC++
- experience more enjoyable
Plugins can be found on the DC++ site. They are a work in progress,
but the following ones are already quite usable:
- Chat formatting to match expressions and customize colors, etc.
- Spellchecker, compatible with Mozilla / LibreOffice dictionaries.
- Inserter to quickly paste test with keyboard shortcuts.
- Script plugin to execute Lua scripts.
DC++ 0.828 corrects a few issues found in versions 0.822 & 0.825.