Alte Version von FeedReader 3.01
Älteres Betriebssystem Unterstützung
46 scans reported this version clean
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows XP x64
- Windows Vista
- Windows Vista x64
- Windows NT 4.0
- Windows NT 3.5
Feed properties edit is easier
Notification display is less CPU intensive.
First message in view is not selected any more.
If new items arrive in opened view then orange baloon appears and it's…
Screenshots sind für diese Software nicht verfügbar
Feedreader is the most robust, highly-functional personal aggregation solution on the market today. It dynamically reads, collects, and organizes syndicated Web content, and seamlessly delivers it directly to user desktops. With Feedreader, you have instant, convenient access to the up-to-the-minute news you need, without information overload.
Feedreader automatically downloads updates from your favorite Web sites. So, it eliminates the need for you to constantly monitor multiple Web pages, while allowing you to immediately identify and retrieve new articles – no matter how long you’ve been away from your desk.
Feedreader provides cutting-edge features in an intuitive, user-friendly environment. Even non-technical users can view comprehensive, consolidated information from across the Internet – faster and easier than ever before.
- Radically simplified user interface
- One-click access for different view modes
- Popular "River Of News" view
- Grouping headlines by source, date or tag
- Possibility to add and remove columns from view
- Better handling of large number of feeds
- Faster startup and shutdown times
- Smart feed updates - unique algorithm that learns the update frequency of feeds and triggers the updates only when needed
- Nested folder support
- Full Unicode support
- Secure (SSL) connection support
Updates : Feedreader Updates
Did You Know?
Deliver a truly unique, unified experience to your end users with Feedreader OEM. Media companies and other businesses can create and deploy fully-customized information portals - often in just one week or less!