Alte Version von Hamachi 220.127.116.11
Älteres Betriebssystem Unterstützung
- Windows 2000
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2008
- Added support for using Hamachi from behind Web proxies and from locations that restrict TCP and UDP connectivity.
- Introduced 30 day Premium trial licenses. These licenses can be used free of charge once for every Hamachi account and…
Screenshots sind für diese Software nicht verfügbar
LogMeIn Hamachi is a zero-configuration virtual private networking (VPN) application. In other words Hamachi is a program that allows you to arrange multiple computers into their own secure network just as if they were connected by a physical network cable. Hamachi is fast, secure and simple. Its core version is also free.
Hamachi is frequently used for gaming and remote administration. The vendor provides free basic service and extra features for a fee.
- Hamachi gives you LAN over the Internet. Virtually any application that works over local/home networks can also be used over Hamachi networks.
- Hamachi is a zero-configuration virtual private networking application with an open security architecture and NAT-to-NAT traversal capabilities.
- Hamachi is secure. All Hamachi communications are encrypted and authenticated with industry-standard algorithms and protocols. Nobody will be able to see what two Hamachi peers are talking about. Not even us.
- Great effort went into designing and polishing the Hamachi user interface. The result is sleek, simple and intuitive; yet still very functional. Everything you need, nothing you don't.
- Hamachi software contains no spyware, bannerware or any other -ware unrelated to its purpose. And it never will.
Updates : Hamachi Updates
Did You Know?
Hamachi is a handy tool lets you connect two computers via the internet by creating your own virtual private network (VPN) and protecting it with industry-standard encryption algorithms. This means that your communications will be safe from prying eyes at all times, creating a private channel between both computers.