Alte Version von VLC Player 2.1.3
Älteres Betriebssystem Unterstützung
45 scans reported this version clean
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2012
- Fix broken behaviour with SOCKSv5 proxies
- Fix integer overflow on error when using vlc_readdir
- Fix DVB-T2 tuning on Linux
- Fix encrypted DVD playback
- Fix v4l2 frequency…
VLC (initially VideoLAN Client) is a highly portable multimedia player for various audio and video formats (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, mp3, ogg, avi) as well as DVDs, VCDs, and various streaming protocols. It can also be used as a server to stream in unicast or multicast in IPv4 or IPv6 on a high-bandwidth network.
VLC Player Features
- It supports a large number of multimedia formats, without the need for additional codecs
- VLC Player needs little CPU power
- VLC can use a large number of input devices
- Easy to use interface.
Updates : VLC Player Updates
Did You Know?
The cone icon used in VLC is a reference to the traffic cones collected by Ecole Centrale's Networking Students' Association.